Camp Menard is located along the gorgeous riverfront of the San Saba river, and directly across from the famous Presidio de San Saba ruins.
Over 300 beautiful pecan trees provide shade for most of the camps 30 acres , some of which date back to the 1930s.
The oldest standing structure at Camp Menard is our Tabernacle, where Pastor/Preacher George W. Truit preached a revival in 1925.
Camp Menard provides a fun and safe environment for families to enjoy outdoor activities such as camping, camp fires, fishing, canoeing, sports and so much more.
Camp Menard exists primarily for the purpose of:
Promoting Fellowship, Evangelism and Outreach to all its Visitors
Strengthening and Promoting the work of Church Organizations
Promoting and Strengthening Family Unity
Training of Church Leadership.